We're looking for a motivated and driven LMS Administrator (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
• LMS system administration (bug-fixing) in collaboration with IT/Provider (Docebo, OneLogin)
Support with design and system maintenance of the LMS
• Implement a workflow for continual improvement of LMS
• Support, maintain and improve our app (Go Learn)
• Manage user database (assign roles and permissions)
• Diagnose and resolve technical software issues
• Assist with creating e-learning modules
Identify technical solutions and implement new LMS features (technical) with the goal to move the Flixbus e-learning platform forward.
• Continuous improvement of the LMS report (in PowerBi) and KPIs
• You have experience in working with LMS (ideally as an admin)
• You have a technical background and ability to translate customer needs into technical solutions
• You have experience in automating processes
• You can define and improve quality procedures in conjunction with stakeholders
• You have strong analytical skills and mindset as well as strong presentation skills
• You show passion for digital (online) products and for problem-solving
• You have knowledge on how an LMS and authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360) communicate on the backend
• Good to have: experience with Docebo or OneLogin
• Good to have: relevant work experience with digital learning or webdesign
• Independent and flexible work in a dynamic, professional team
• Have an impact - The unique opportunity to actively build a fast growing business in an innovative market
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story: