Since 2013 FlixBus has changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. In 2019 FlixBus welcomed Kamil Koç, the no. 1 bus provider in Turkey, to its worldwide network. To help transform Turkish intercity bus travel we are looking for a motivated and driven Turkish Speaking Localization Manager based in Istanbul who will help shape our Kamil Koç & FlixBus team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
To support the Kamil Koç team in Istanbul, we need an experienced, creative and resourceful Turkish Speaking Localization Manager to be part of the the story of Kamil Koç and FlixBus in Turkey and directly influence our global success. You will be working from the Istanbul Kamil Koç office, in close collaboration with the teams in FlixBus in Budapest, Hungary.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Write creative and research-based copy in Turkish for marketing campaigns and different content types for CRM, Social Media and other channels
- Collaborate with the stakeholders across whole organization to deliver timely and high-quality content in Turkish
- Localize all new product features and updates on a regular basis
- Work as an integral member of FlixBus Localization Team (based in Budapest, Hungary)
- Assist with localization projects in cooperation with other teams and departments by:
- delivering high quality translations
- managing outsourced translation projects
- supporting machine translation and post-editing for low visibility content
- Act as go-to person for all local language-related topics across all Kamil Koç & FlixBus touchpoints and secure language and brand consistency
- Manage translation memory, terminology resources, reference materials and style guides
- Implement content marketing strategies for the website that focus on the customer and optimize business and SEO KPIs
- Write brilliantly researched, outstanding and unique content
- Share market knowledge with global Marketing teams to ensure adaption to local needs
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Native level knowledge of Turkish and fluency in English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, ideally in Localization/Translation Project Management/Content Writing
- 2+ years of localization project/program management experience on client or agency side
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized marketing copy
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools
- You feel comfortable in a fast, dynamic and constantly changing environment – you improve processes, and you make things happen at the same time
- Very detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space and free drink
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you! Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.