To support the Kamil Koç team in Istanbul, we are looking for an experienced, creative and resourceful Senior Controlling Specialist to drive Kamil Koç and FlixBus in Turkey to the next level and have the most direct influence our global success. You will be employed on a Kamil Koç contract and working from the Istanbul office.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are a vital member of the Controlling Team in Turkey
- You are part of KPI and IFRS based reporting and planning as well s forecasting for management and investors
- You draw up planned and actual comparisons, analyze cost structures and, based on this, recommend actions to top management
- You act as interface between financial planning, ERP system, accounting and reporting
- You create transparency regarding the company's performance and economic proficiency on an operational and company level
- You compile the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing in close cooperation with the accounting team
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Economics, and/or a related field of study with a focus on Finance from a reputable university
- You have 3-5 years working experience in IFRS in Big 4, Controlling / Financial Analysis experience is a plus
- You have very strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, expereince with ERP systems is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- You are proactive, focus on achievement and are highly flexible
- You speak Turkish and English fluently, every other language is a plus
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
About FlixMobility and Kamil Koç
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun. In 2019, FlixBus welcomed Kamil Koç, the no. 1 bus provider in Turkey, to its worldwide network.