We're looking for a (Senior) HR Business Partner (m/f/d) for our Munich office who will help us shape our team to drive the company to the next level. As a member of our global People Management team, you'll be part of a lean, fast-paced, and data-driven HR Management team. We're scaling rapidly and working closely with the business to ensure that we develop and retain the people we need to remain at the front of modern mobility.
As Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d), you are responsible for defined teams and act as their central point of contact, coach, and business partner. You consider yourself as a project manager and a value-adding service provider with profound expertise in labor law.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Partner with our leaders and employees to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc.)
- Consult with leaders and managers and provide guidance when appropriate
- Provide guidance and input on team (development) planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.
- Be knowledgeable about our business
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed.
- You report directly to our Head of People Operations.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in an international, high-growth organization
- Degree in Economics, Psychology, Social Sciences, Pedagogics, or other related fields of study
- Solid knowledge of (German) labor law
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Proactive, committed, team-oriented and attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with hands-on approach
- Ability to use discretion and empathy as well as be highly assertive
- Proactive approach towards projects and the drive to ensure a high level of quality
- Fluent in German and English, every other language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!