We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern Online Marketing with Focus on Paid Social Channels (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support our Paid Social Marketing Team in the planning, implementation and optimization of international mobile campaigns (for example, Facebook, Google, display, couponing)
- You conduct market research, benchmarks and market analysis
- You execute reports and analysis of mobile campaigns and KPIs on a regular base to evaluate the success of our campaigns
- You update and maintain our active campaigns and create further input
- You are in charge of your own projects and campaigns
- Your actively support your team wherever help is needed
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student in Economics, International Business, Business administration, or similar
- First practical experience in (Online-/Paid Social/Mobile)-Marketing is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially in Excel
- Fun and interest in current developments in the area of new media, mobile devices and mobile/online marketing
- High degree of initiative, enthusiasm, sociability and reliability
- Fully proficient in English, every other (European) language is a great plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story: