FlixCharter aims to become the first choice for smart and green group travel. This incorporates our goal of digitalizing the bus travel industry by providing easy-to-use technological solutions including a booking platform for our customers, a partner platform for our bus partners, as well smart algorithms for pricing and vehicle scheduling optimization to increase efficiency for our customers, our partners, and ourselves.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Senior Full Stack Java Developer (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Inspire, lead, shape and grow a high performing software engineering team consisting of 3-6 team members
- Successfully manage and develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- You will continue to work closely with the code and make informed decisions while you identify technical risks
- You will drive the development process using an agile environment
- As part of your daily work, you will work closely with your fellow team members, doing code reviews and implementing tests
- You will deliver new versions of the product frequently, using continuous integration and deployment
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Proven track record of successfully leading teams and delivering new products, preferably in complex and high transaction environments
- Experience at developing, mentoring and growing a high performing team
- Demonstrable experience at acting independently, coupled with strong collaboration and coordination skills
- Desire to spend a significant percentage of your time close to the code
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- You believe in "You build it, you own it!" - you take responsibility for the product and technical decisions
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Fluent in English
Your Tech Stack
- 5+ years professional experience with:
- Java (8+), Spring Boot
- OOP design patterns
- Designing and maintaining REST APIs, efficient algorithms and enterprise microservice architecture
- Experience with:
- HTML5, CSS
- ORM framework
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Kafka / event driven architecture
- Gitlab CI
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way for groups to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- FlixCharterTech is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it is best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our team has people from many different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
FlixCharter – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
At FlixCharterTech, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world for our customers and partners to revolutionize the bus charter industry. We have a culture of sharing, caring, and learning.
FlixCharter is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence, and merit.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!