Bus Stop Assistant – Intern (m/f) in Zagreb
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient, and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and does not intend to stop to expand anytime soon.
To support our team, we are currently looking for a Bus Stop Assistant – Intern (m/f) in Zagreb.
Your tasks – Paint the world green
- You provide our customers with all relevant information
- You help drivers with bus departures
- You help with boarding on our buses
- You are working closely with Traffic Control department regarding delays and other customer relevant information
- You are working with Lost & Found department on taking care of items lost and found on Bus station
- You are responsible for verifying compliance with FlixBus standards of partners drivers and vehicles
Your profile – Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student (Bachelor/Master) in Transport and Traffic Sciences, Economics, or related studies
- Previous customer experience and similar jobs is a plus
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Highly motivated in achievement unique customer experience to develop our business Independent, reliable, and responsible working style
- Croatian and fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!