We're looking for a motivated and driven German Speaking Junior Localization Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Localize copy to German or create marketing content from a briefing for campaigns and marketing channels (especially email, social media)
- Localize all new product features and updates on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the stakeholders in the marketing, product, and local organization to deliver high-quality content in German
- Act as go-to person for all local language-related topics across all Flix touchpoints and secure language and brand consistency
- Manage terminology, glossaries, reference materials and style guides
- Implement content marketing strategies for the website that focus on the customer and optimize business and SEO KPIs
- Write brilliantly researched, outstanding and unique content
- Ensure that Flix brand voice and style are maintained across all touchpoints
- Share market knowledge with global Marketing teams to ensure adaptation to local needs
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Native level knowledge of German and fluency in English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, ideally in Localization/Translations/Content Writing
- 1-2 years of localization experience on client side is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized marketing copy
- Strong computer skills, including ideally familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools
- You feel comfortable in a fast, dynamic, and constantly changing environment – you improve processes, and you make things happen at the same time
- Very detail-oriented, quality-focused, and proactive
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on sports memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: