We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Public Affairs Manager(m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Build and maintain relationships with government officials, regulators, and other stakeholders to support Flixbus' growth and expansion in India
- Monitor regulatory developments and proactively identify potential challenges and opportunities for Flixbus
- Work closely with the business development and operations teams to develop and implement strategies to address regulatory challenges and support business growth
- Represent Flixbus in relevant industry associations and forums, and communicate the company's vision, goals, and value proposition to stakeholders
- Develop and implement advocacy strategies to support Flixbus' regulatory objectives, including drafting and submitting comments on proposed regulations and legislation
- Monitor and analyze legislative and regulatory activity related to the transportation industry, and provide regular updates to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that public affairs objectives are aligned with business goals and priorities
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned by senior management
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's degree in political science, public policy, law, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in public affairs or government relations, preferably in the transportation or technology industry
- Strong knowledge of Indian regulatory and legislative processes, and experience working with government officials and regulators
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: