To support our ambitious objectives, we are now looking for a Finance Analytics & Automation Intern in Brazil (São Paulo) starting April 2023 for a duration of 6 months, extendable for additional 6 months.
- You want to work in a Finance department and support in a great variety of tasks?
- You want to be a key player as finance business partner and support the business growth with process improvements and automation?
- You are interested in mobility and sustainability & would like to hit the ground running
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support our finance team with the handling of projects within the field of process management, financial automation, internal efficiency, and control.
- You support the finance managers in the daily business and participate in ad-hoc projects
- You use your high-level analytical skills to find your way through complex datasets.
- Proactively suggest processes improvement for scalability.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are an enrolled student in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Business Analytics, Computer Science or a similar study program
- Profound analytical skills and advanced knowledge in automation
- Experience with MSOffice (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Power BI and ability to create Dashboards
- Experience with Python, Java, SQL or any other programming language is a big plus
- You would describe your working style as independent and proactive
- You speak Portuguese fluently, you are fluent at English
- You can work 30 hours per week for 6 months
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: