We're looking for an enthusiastic and self-dependent Engineering People Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our teams in the Finance and HR Domain, drive the company to the next level and have the most direct influence on our success.
In the Finance and HR IT Domain we ensure automated, smart and compliant processes to enable our Flix business growth, driven by innovative technologies and a strong vision for a green way to travel. Our passionate product teams run topics and products ranging from taxation, fiscalization services, financial settlements for business partners to building and operating the fundamental Finance and HR ERP systems which enable our workforce, recognise revenue and support steering the business.
Our in-house consultants implement, evolve, rollout and operate our ERP processes based on Oracle Cloud technology. Read on if you are interested to support and grow these teams which are crucial as backbone for our fast growing business.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
You are a servant leader in an agile environment with distributed power. You are accountable for shaping, growing and coaching high performing in-house consulting teams. Together with senior consultants, product owners and agile coaches you strive for technical and functional excellence and self-organized decision-making respectively.
You are responsible for your team member's mastery and enable your people to grow and foster their mastery skills and career. You identify improvement areas in their functional, non-functional and soft skills by supporting them in their professional development.
You are accountable for setting up teams for success. You shape the structure around teams and its members. You hire the right people to make teams and the organization more successful. You manage the budget, controlling and strategic planning of hiring. You care about the tools and environment needed to enable the teams to perform best. You are hands-on removing all impediments in the organization to make our teams successful.
You are part of our domain leadership team and together with the team, you shape our people practice in the domain. You align with peers in order to move the company as a whole to the next level. You ensure fairness and career development across teams, locations and organizational setups.
You live a transparent feedback culture and are eager to lead by example. You reflect and continuously improve yourself and everything around you.
You own the disciplinary power for your people and serve as an escalation point, e.g. for the Product Owner, Engineers and anyone else who needs support.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- 2+ years of experience in managing technical teams and individuals.
- Ideally you led a team of ERP consultants or business analysts and gained some experience with Oracle solutions
- You have worked several years in consulting for ERP solutions or in a digital product development organization before
- You enjoy supporting people and find satisfaction in facilitating the success of teams and individuals
- You help your teams to live up to the high expectations for the services they provide and encourage them to fully own the outcomes as autonomous teams
- You understand people as the highest value in the company
- You have an open mindset towards concepts like agile, scrum, and related concepts
- You are a real team player, full of empathy
- You gained experience with any of the common agile practices and understand the complexity of this endeavor
- Excellent English is mandatory
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.