We're looking for a motivated and driven Risk Specialist (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. This position can be completed in part-time (min. 32 hours / week)
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management on global scale
- You are coordinating the global risk assessment process and prepare relevant impact analyses and a comprehensive risk reporting
- You autonomously optimize and improve the Enterprise Risk Management
- You conduct risk workshops and risk audits within the company
- You support and advise the risk owners with the risk identification and risk mitigation process
- You are the point of contact for our management, internal and external audit, and the supervisory board with regards to risk
- You will be part of the global governance structure, directly reporting to the headquarter in Munich
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance or other relevant background
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in Risk Management
- You possess strong analytical skills and your working style is characterized by hands-on mentality & accuracy
- You are passionate about taking over responsibility for projects in a dynamic environment
- You are proactive, focus on achievement and are highly flexible
- You are open minded and a great team player
- You are having strong affinity with IT-tools and very good knowledge of MS office tools
- Fluent in English, every other language is a plus – especially German
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: