We're looking for a motivated and driven Product Program Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
The Operations Domain consists of eleven product teams on the supply side of Flix. Teams in the domain develop products such as the driver app, geographic information services, connected vehicle services and operational management systems.
The domain has grown rapidly as Flix has expanded to new operating environments and transportation modes. As a result, we have an increased need for product strategy, analytics and planning on a domain level.
The Product Program Manager will work closely with the Domain Product Officer and the Technical Program Manager to ensure transparency, value delivery, strategic and architectural alignment across the domain, as well as owning and driving core strategic topics.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Driving strategic programs and projects in the domain.
- Together with the Domain Product Officer, drive annual planning, measurement and reporting for the domain
- Work with Product Owners to ensure consistent analysis of the projected and actual business impact of work across the domain
- Together with the Technical Program Manager, ensure consistent Service Level management across the domain
- Together with thew Strategics Projects Office, develop and update the business case methodology for the domain
- Contribute to annual budgeting and domain growth planning
- Prepare presentations and pitches for Flix senior leadership
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Independent and self-driven project/program manager
- Consulting background would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, including financial, metrics, business case and business impact analysis
- Experience working with agile Tech teams
- Great stakeholder management skills and nuance in dealing with a broad range of people
- Experience working with senior management
- Strong presentations and communication skills
- Very proactive
- Hands-on experience with analytics or BI would be a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.