We're looking for a motivated and driven Manager PR and Corporate Communication (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Creating and executing a consistent local PR & Communication strategy aligned with the global communication strategy and the company business goals;
- Implementing 360 and thought leadership approach into communication planning across all relevant channels and formats;
- Creating and distributing various media materials, including press releases, statements, global announcements;
- Proactively positioning relevant content, news and people to ensure positive coverage for the company and its brands;
- Building and maintaining media relations, managing media inquiries;
- Organizing press events, incl. press conferences, media sessions, roundtables;
- Building and developing relations with key stakeholders, including public authorities at Municipalities and Government;
- Communication support of local Public Affairs activities, aligned with local Authorizations Manager and global Public Affairs team;
- Scouting for speaking opportunities and event mapping to leverage company visibility;
- Media monitoring and reporting;
- Crisis Communications management;
- Managing cooperation with local PR agency;
- Aligning with Marketing and other relevant teams to ensure consistent, one-voice brand communication and 360 approach;
- Managing communications of ESG/CSR related topics;
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a PR agency or on a PR / Communications position;
- You hold a bachelor's/master's degree in communications or related field of study;
- You have strong, established relations with national and regional media;
- You are used to a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- You have an entrepreneurial outlook and a solution-oriented attitude;
- You are a native Chilean, and fluent in English (business level);
- You are organized, reliable, engaged, and flexible;
- You are a team player with great communication skills, including writing, oral, and presentation skills.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: