What is your opportunity?
Flix is a global mobility provider that has been changing the way millions of people travel in Europe since 2013 via its FlixBus and later FlixTrain brand. As a unique combination of tech-startup, e-commerce platform and transportation company, FlixBus quickly became Europe’s largest intercity bus network, helping millions of people reach their destinations. We have been expanding globally and are now growing our recruiting team to support this.
In this role you will partner up with several business areas, own and drive all recruiting efforts across those departments and countries, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to Hiring Managers and their team. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we are viewed in the industry, and the candidate experience from start to finish.
How will the team/environment look like?
The Business Recruiting team at Flix is a high impact team that is responsible for scaling and finding the best talent across the business side of our company. You will be joining a very international team that is distributed across Munich, Berlin, Dallas and Sofia. We are looking to expand and find a new colleague in either Munich or Berlin.
As a Senior Recruiter (m/f/d) at Flix you will have a remarkably high degree of autonomy and ownership. You will be an equal partner to Hiring Managers and C-Level/management and are expected to advise, consult, and challenge them where needed to create best-in-class recruitment processes and find the right fit for each team.
Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple technical and business areas.
What will you be working on?
- Oversee the entire end-to-end recruitment process for Executive Searches, FlixTrain and HQ business areas
- Partner with Hiring Managers, C-Level and their teams to design and execute effective hiring strategies
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with Hiring Managers and key (cross-functional) stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with all recruiting team members to innovate our search strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Produce world-class talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity across all hiring channels
- Own and drive the offer process from beginning to end, while providing a world-class experience to your candidates that aligns with our values
- Champion the Flix culture and ensure we hired the right people for the right team who also aligned to our mission and values
- Participate in major improvement projects to upgrade our hiring processes and infrastructure
- Maintain high data quality and standards across all our tools and systems
What will make you successful in this position?
- Ideally, 5+ years of proven full-cycle (executive) recruiting experience within fast-growing companies or start ups in a competitive market
- International recruitment experience & a knowledge of global recruitment best practices
- Recruitment experience in Train sector is a huge plus
- An understanding of the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scale-up disrupting an industry
- Exceptional offer and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a data-driven recruitment environment, with generating insightful reports for stakeholders and the ability to convince others with data
- Sound appreciation for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative and inquisitive when considering modern tactics
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Proactive working-style with a keen eye for detail/quality
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Enjoying taking ownership of the whole recruitment process
- Data-driven mindset with the urge to challenge the status quo
- Commitment and perseverance to drive big projects/processes to a fruitful conclusion
- Highly resilient, yet cheerful and positive in the face of challenges
- Being a nice person in general and a fun colleague to be around ;)
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: