We're looking for a motivated and driven Program Manager (m/f/d) to lead and oversee our Learning and Development initiatives. You have a proven track record in program management, consistently demonstrates a mindset of responsiveness and internal customers orientation, a passion for implementing transformative and engaging learning experiences and communities. In this role, you will drive the development and implementation of comprehensive learning programs, collaborate, and coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders, and ensure alignment with our organizational objectives.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Program Strategy: Expand and contribute to the implementation of our learning and development initiatives, aligning them with organizational needs and long-term vision. Define and track clear program objectives, success metrics, and key performance indicators.
- Stakeholder Coordination and Engagement: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify learning needs, understand business requirements, and gather insights to shape and improve program offerings. Create and nurture learning communities around the programs. Manage external vendors, partners, and consultants who contribute to program development and delivery
- Resource Allocation: Efficiently allocate resources, including budget, personnel, and technology, to support programs roll-outs, and ongoing operations.
- Program Execution: Ensure the successful execution of learning programs, from both a content and an operational perspective, organizing online, hybrid and in-person sessions. Monitor progress, manage risks, and address issues promptly to ensure program milestones are achieved.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain high standards of program quality by conducting regular reviews, assessments, and evaluations. Continuously seek opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Measurement and Reporting: Establish mechanisms to measure program effectiveness, collecting data on participant performance, program impact, and return on investment. Create insightful reports for leadership and stakeholders.
- Communication: Actively engage with employees over internal communication channels to raise awareness of and encourage participation in internal training programs through effective communication and promotion strategies.
- Professional Development: Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in learning and development to enhance the quality and relevance of our programs.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- At least 2 years experience in program management, preferably in the field of learning and development.
- Understanding adult learning principles and training evaluation techniques.
- Exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Project management and strong organizational and coordination skills, capacity to navigate complexity, understand patterns and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Change management experience and the ability to navigate organizational change effectively.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: