We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Asset & Hedging Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be responsible to manage asset financing projects at FlixTrain, from rolling-stock to infrastructure and you will be in charge of energy supply optimization and respective strategies
- You will lead negotiation processes and you will own the respective business cases, assessing the best way for FlixTrain
- You will manage relationships within the external parties and you will be in close contact with internal stakeholders to align on asset and hedging strategies as well as financing optimization
- You will shape, and implement the asset strategy and identify opportunities to add value to a commercial asset portfolio
- You will work alongside the firm’s leadership, central functions (legal, procurement) and country managements improving the asset strategy and cost set-up of Flix for the years to come
- You will be part of negotiating multimillion purchases and lease contracts and play an essential role in train M&A activities
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Ideally professional experience gained within a finance function of an asset financing company, financial service company, investment bank, consulting company, the finance function of a fast-paced start-up
- You are an analytical thinker with solid (financial) modelling and presentation skills
- You are a good communicator and have good people skills
- You have good project management skills
- You have experience with writing and negotiating contracts
- Solid understanding of transaction structures employed by asset financing companies (e.g., corporate and operational covenants, credit enhancements) is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: